September 9,2010
Re: Ms. Laude
I am writing this letter to let you know how I feel about my home attendant, Ms. Laude , who works Monday thru Thursday. I am going to highlight some of her qualities and explain to you how and why I came to these conclusions.
First and foremost she is an extraordinary human being who cares:
Her work assignments start at 8:00 am daily, yet she arrives to work between 6:45 am and 7:00 am everyday (even though it takes her 90 minutes, using 2 buses to get here). Moreover, her time sheets will confirm she is always punctual and on time - never late.
She shows initiative helping and caring for me as if I am her mother. She takes pride in doing my laundry and cleaning my home. Without ever asking her, she insists on changing my bed sheets almost every day; she does so, 3 out of the 4 days she works during the week.
It is now a joy to have friends and family visit my home, because it is always very clean and she is humble and respectful of my visitors. Many of them have had good and kind words to say about her polite mannerism, the way she is always neatly dressed (in uniform) and her professionalism.
In fact, Ms. Laude, has changed my life:
She prepares my meals on a timely basis: at the same hour of the day for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. What is also gratifying Laude checks my schedule for my medication; she reminds me when to take my medications and does her own follows-up that I take them; she helps me monitor my "sugar" and my "pressure".
It is refreshing to note, that I do not suffer anymore with "terrible gas" from not eating on time; the previous aides were always late (9 out of 10 times). And as a diabetic, you know I must check my "sugar" and I have to eat early, otherwise I am sick like a dog.
I must give thanks to God for sending Ms. Laude. I am a lot better and there has been a tremendous improvement in my health: my "sugar" and my "pressure" are under control and I am no longer as stressed out as in the past, I cannot ask for a better home attendant.
We have a great and beautiful relationship. I must say I respect her and love her for the love, care and attention she has given to my every need. I am happy and comfortable with her.
Again, I must thank God for blessing me by sending her into my life and into my home. Before Ms. Laude came along I was suffering terribly; with the other girls there is no comparison.
I can honestly recommend her to the world for her outstanding work, care and good nature. She always does her assigned duties in a timely manner and would go beyond the call of duty (if you allow her).
In closing, special thanks to the Manager and entire staff at First Care, for taking the time to select and send me an extra special worker who has improved my life in every possible way.
Ms. Sylna
Testimonials by Home Health Care Patients and Agencies