Testimonials by Home Health Care Patients and Agencies

Hurricane Sandy - I Thank First Care


Date: 11/1/12

Good afternoon,

I would like to let you know of the great services which was provided to me on Monday October 29th & Tuesday October 30th, during hurricane sandy. Although my home attendant Ms. Colorina was unable to come to visit me during the hurricane sandy storm, she prepared two days of meals in perpetration of the impending Hurricane. She ensured that I had bottle water and prepared plates of food refrigerated and conveniently stored where I was able to reach and heat. Ms. Colorina displayed compassion and care for me over and above expected as she also check on me to ensure that I was safe and well during the storm and the day after. Ms. Colorina in my opinion is an exemplary home health aid and I thank 1st care for providing her as my home health care aid.

Sincerely your, Ms. Tchaka