Dec 7, 2012
Dear First Care Management:
I wanted to let you know how very helpful, considerate, efficient and
professional Nancy Poveda has been to me in my dealings with her since October
1st, when First Care began providing home health aide services to my mother,
Laura. Recently, when it became necessary to change one of my
mother's aides, Nancy was attentive, kind and proactive, ready and willing to
do what needed to be done. She called me back after work hours, as soon
as she picked up my message, rather than waiting until the following day.
The work your agency performs is so very personal and important for the
physical and emotional well-being of your clients. Thank you for having
personnel of the quality of Nancy. She deserves commendation and I hope
her excellent work will be recognized and rewarded.
I wish you, your family and your staff at First Care a joyful Holiday season
and a healthy and happy New Year.
Sincerely,
Donna
Testimonials by Home Health Care Patients and Agencies