Testimonials by Home Health Care Patients and Agencies

I would highly recommend this company!

May 31,2013 I worked for this company for two wonderful years. During that time I gained knowledge and experience that will last me a lifetime. When I took the certification course I was afraid that I wouldn't understand or I just simply wouldn't get. But much to my surprise their instructor was very thorough and very professional. If you had a problem with something or didn't understand a certain thing the instructor, although having a class of 18+ students, would set you aside and explain it until one was able to comprehend. Everything was broken down thoroughly as well as to simplicity. I have been to other companies and found that many didnt provide the precise training that First Care provided. I found that most of the other companies didnt provide that motivation to their potential employees as First Care. To anyone seeking a job in the field of home care, I would highly recommend this company, as well as to those that need and desire home care. First Care produces some of the best aides because they provide the best instructors. Instructors that are compassionate about teaching the essentials that one needs to fulfill their duties as a PCA and/or HHA. First care is a company that truly cares!

-Eleithia Holmes-