Testimonials by Home Health Care Patients and Agencies

True Blessing

April 7, 2010


Dear Ms. Dominguez,

I am just writing to let you know how very pleased I am with the two day shift home attendants that you sent for my mother, Ms. Amalia and Ms. Juana. It is a true blessing to have these women who are very dedicated to helping my mom in every way.

We worked so hard to get mom home and our only fear was that she would not receive adequate care. Well we very quickly realized that our fears could be put to rest. These women are self-directed, kind and compassionate people.

They do their jobs really well. I have left literature in Spanish and they read to her, they listen to her poetry CDs with her and in general just go above and beyond to keep my mom happy and comfortable at all times. Because they are friends they have a natural rapport with one another that contributes to a harmonious environment for my mother.

Thanks again for such skilled workers. I can go to work knowing she is in good hands.

Sincerely,

Ms. Martha