Testimonials by Home Health Care Patients and Agencies

Resounding YES!

March 26, 2010


First Care of New York,Inc.
2488 Grand concourse –Ste 332
Bronx, NY 10458

To Whom it may Concern:

Ms. GayAnn has provided me with Personal Care assistance from January 2010 until to date. I have found her to be a valuable asset during my recovery process. Her skills, which included and was not limited to assisting me in reminding me of my daily medication schedule and making sure that I adhere to my doctors orders.

Ms. GayAnn has made me feel comfortable while I was undergoing my healing process. Never being incapacitated or physically unable to care for myself has played havoc with me. She reassured me that I will recover and once again be able to care for myself. Her housekeeping skills, food preparations and assistance with whatever task within her preview of employment has highlighted her professionalism and training.

Ultimately, what impressed me more than any of the areas I mentioned was her honesty. I could take a nap and feel comfortable knowing that I could trust her in my home.

If Asked if I would hire her or recommend Ms. GayAnn for employment or advanced profession training, I would give resounding YES!

Sincerely,


Private Pay – Brooklyn, NY